Gorgeous Dutch Oven

September 29, 2024

 



Le Creuset Oval Dutch Oven

Temperatures will be dropping soon. The recipes are waiting in the wings -- pot roast, beef stew, and roasted chicken with all the veggies. It's time to whip out your Le Creuset 8-qt oval Dutch oven and bring those one-pot wonders to life.

I bought my first Le Creuset several years ago and I am in love. Seriously. I'm now up to three. 

_


Ready, willing, and able to bake, braise, and roast all your favorites, this kitchen essential boasts an impressive 8-qt capacity and requires no seasoning (despite its cast iron construction). And because it's so gorgeous (Le Creuset knows how to wow your guests!), the do-it-all Dutch oven effortlessly fits in with your dining room decor and makes for an easy oven-to-table transfer.






LeCreuset is the cookware that lasts a lifetime and then you pass it down to the next generation.
Secure a firm hold on your heavy cast iron pots and pans with these silicone grips. They're dishwasher-safe and resist heat up to 482F. From Le Creuset.



CLICK on Pictures to see more



This site contains ad links, meaning I may receive a small commission if you buy something. These are items I would personally purchase myself or have already purchased. Little Cypress Lodge only promotes items that I Love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.

Post a Comment

Instagram